'100 Very Best Restaurant'
'100 Best Bargain Restaurant' Award Winner
- The Washingtonian, 1995-2003read review here
"Benjarong Still Reigns Supreme"
- Gazette Newspapersread review here
"...it's the quality of Thai cooking that makes Benjarong stand out..."
- The Washington Postread review here
"At Benjarong, what's missing from the menu is disappointment"
- Mark and Gail Barnett , The Washington Post
"Montgomery County's Premiere Thai Restaurant"
- Eve Zibart , The Washington Post
Benjarong presents "delicious traditional" Thai food, "warm" service, "calm and relaxing" ambiance, a Rockville "favorite"
- Zagat Rated , 2002-2003